Job Title MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Job Type Full Time
Years Of Experience 8 years
Job Post Date 26 Feb, 2019
• Responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics CRM application
• Lead developer will be responsible for taking the lead on design of the complex CRM solutions as well as being a resource for the client’s development team
• Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions
• Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics CRM are needed
• Responsible for driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models. Offers support on Microsoft tools for migration and integration
• Implements reports per requirements documents and standards
• May be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM to legacy systems
• Provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments
• Test modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards
• Participates in system and acceptance testing
• Participate in peer-code reviews prior to any feature being deployed
• Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made
• Has awareness of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall customer engagement lifecycle
• Ability to create well-structured solutions/frameworks to solve business problems
• Able to think holistically about project goals to design a working Dynamics 365 custom coded solutions
• Excellent understanding of the Dynamics 365 platform and all that it offers
• Able to configure complex coded solutions within Dynamics 365
• Can setup automated testing and CI
• Experience with multiple Client/Server frameworks
• Understands and can use multiple design patterns.
• Fully grasps callbacks, promises, and Async.
• Ability to setup CRM Visual Studio Solutions.
• Ability to setup Custom Web Resources to interact with the form and load custom JS libraries.
• Has a firm belief in either early bound or late bound C# development, and can argue as to why.
• How to use Plugin Filters and images
• Can manage and maintain the entire CRM ALM, correctly using a Dev, QA, Stage, and Prod environment.
• Extensive use of the Contract Module for CRM, including SLA’s, Entitlements and Contracts. Creation of the contracts process from start to end.
• Ability to develop or enhance existing code base using Visual Studio with TFS for code repository
• Plug-in and Workflow development using C# and CRM toolbox
• Data migration using SSIS and some prebuilt ETL apps
• Ability to create customized portals, plug ins and web resources
• Ability to take over the TFS code base and extend as needed
• The Client has a need for extensive Web & ecommerce integration with CRM. So there is a significant amount of knowledge need working using Visual Studio and C#.
For More details Contact : Meera-Team Lead - Recruitment @ 8489435355 / Gayathri-Sr. HR Executive @ 8695435355