Job Title Asst / Dy. Manager- HR
Qualification Graduate - Plus MBA
Job Type Full Time
Years Of Experience 10+ Years
Job Post Date 23 Feb, 2019
Primary Function :
1. Leadership support to HR Establishment & Branch team
2. Branch Recruitment – Coordination with Seniors for Non Clinical staff .
3. Compliance of Internal compliance committee as per statue
4. Legal action for absconding cases and others if any
5. Monthly MIS & Statutory compliance check list – Adherence
6. Training need analysis for branch and execution
7. Training & knowledge sharing calendar ( Learning & Development)
8. Similar Industry market information & movement
9. Keep contacting the colleges for campus & providing feed back after campus.
10. Keep meeting consultants for talent acquisition support
11. All India nursing trend and exploring opportunity for our Talent management
12. Automation Talent management process & PMS
13. Confirmation of probationers as per the due date with PMS.
14. Talent acquisition through Social medias & cost control for total sourcing with Quality.
15. Budget adherence for manpower and cost
16. To handle a team of 5 in the department in future
17. Need based employee engagements for field & corporate staff
18. Branch reconciliation on manpower and budget and salary input
19. Complete admn activites of the branch.
Duties & Responsibilities :
Hiring Target Achievement
Consistent Talent Development
Key Stake Holder Management
Soft Skills :
For More details Contact : Deepti- Lead - Client Aquisition & Recruitment @ 9787035355