Job Title Electrical Supervisor
Qualification Diploma in Electrical and Electronics
Years Of Experience 2 to 3 yrs. experience in electrical maintenance
Job Post Date 05 Mar, 2019
Job Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Plan and carry out preventive maintenance of machineries as per schedule and increase the machine availability
- Forecast and mobilize necessary inventory of spares and periodically track and review the inventory stock.
- Conduct safety surveys at suitable intervals and rectify the points immediately.
- Effective management, communication and work allocation of employee team
- Undertake and assist in projects related to automation.
- Carry out 5S activities in the allotted area and adhere to EHS LOTO and permit system.
- Maintain a culture of Safety and communicate the importance of EHS at frequent intervals Adhere to compliance to all SG standards and permits
- Basics of electrical
- Basics of automation
- Knowledge in PLC and VFD.
- Operating and maintenance knowledge of Transformers, VCB, ACB, EOT cranes, Electric arc furnaces.
- Good Communication skills
- Detail and result oriented