Job Title OT Technician
Job Type Full Time
Years Of Experience 2-3 years
Job Post Date 04 Feb, 2019
• The person should have a sound knowledge of setting up the Operation Theater before a surgery.
• Should have a perfect understanding of various types of surgical and medical instruments/products used during and after the surgery.
• Should have a sound knowledge of ‘Patient prepping’ before the surgery.
• Should have a good command over spoken and written English.
• Should be willing to work on data that could cover the entire range of hospital use products.
• Should be able to work on Excel with a working knowledge of computers.
Job Description :-
• Will be required to create ‘Nurse friendly descriptions’ and ‘Product Features and Benefits’ for all products used in hospitals, with a special emphasis on surgical products.
• Will essentially work on content creation on surgical and medical products.
• Will be required to train the existing team on Surgical and Medical products as and when required.
• Should be able to check the content created by the team who may or may not be specialists and fix them per the client specifications.
• Will be required to interact with the client and work towards setting their expectations on various subjects and be able to present it to the clients.
For More Details Contact :
Operations Manager - BD & Recruitment