Years Of Experience 3- 5 years
Job Post Date 12 Mar, 2019
- Need 5 years Experience on Salesforce.com Administrator and Black Box Testing Process.
- Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
- At-least 2+year Experience in Manual Testing Process.
- Good Exposure and Sound knowledge in CRM Domain & its related applications
- Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
- Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
- Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
- Sales force Administrator Certification & Agile Testing Certification is a plus
- Good Organizational & Personal/Technical Problem Solving.
- Good Rapport with Team Members, Conflict resolution & Decision Making Skills.
- Well organized with great attention to detail and great communication skills.
- Strong Technical and Functional proficiency in Sales force administrative Tasks including: Profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Sound Experience in designing and Building the User Interface & Business Logic.
- Hands on Experience with Data load and Workbench.
- Good Experience in Project Analysis & Test Development.
- Need to work on Test Design & able to walk through with End-User.
- Able to handle the root cause analysis and defect Management.
- Good Exposure in handling the Testing Artifacts.
- Experience in documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
For More details Contact : Meera - Team Lead - Recruitment @ 8489435355